Hays Thrive is an online training platform available to all organisations, big or small, to help get their workforce prepared and give them the tools they need to thrive in the new world of work.
- Access anywhere – fully online courses available to complete wherever your team is working
- Training where it’s needed most – our Learning Management System helps you assign training, track your team’s completions and create your own training programmes
- Engaging content – training comprises of videos, quizzes and assessments – frequently updated for relevance
- Build-your-own custom training packages with our premium training service
- My Work Transition Toolkit – gives your teams the tools they need to support the short and long-term changes and challenges as we move towards a new era of work
Sign your team up today and help them adapt to new ways of working, perfect their home-working practices, prioritise their wellbeing, learn vital health and safety tips around COVID-19 and prepare for whatever the future holds.
My Work Transition Toolkit
The world of work requires an agile approach. The training in this package will help prepare managers and workers to thrive, whether in the workplace, working from home or a hybrid of the two.
‘Be your best self’ – wellbeing training
Workers and employers both are under incredible stress, and whether your team is working from home or not, their wellbeing needs to be your top priority. Our wellbeing courses cover everything from yoga to stress management.
Key worker training
Key workers are at the forefront of coronavirus response, and the challenge has weighed heavily on many professionals. To help, we are now offering every health and social care worker access to free training courses.